Waterjet Cutting Services
With waterjet cutting, the cut material is influenced neither by thermal nor processing forces. Striking characteristics of this process are the almost boundless range of materials that can be processed and the saving of incidental costs thanks to the high quality of the cut.
Benefits of waterjet cutting…
- Cuts virtually any type of material up to 150 mm thick.
- Cutting with a waterjet is faster than other profile cutting methods.
- Waterjet can cut complex shapes without the need for tooling.
- In comparison with punching it gives a superior edge finish that requires no de-burring or finishing.
- Intricate detail etching and marking are all possible.
- Substantial material saving with our nesting capabilities.
- Low setup cost.
Large format Waterjet Cutting Bed: size 4 x 2 M